Plastic injection molding - Simulation and optimization
We simulate for you the complete injection moulding process of your plastic components. This includes the filling process of the component, the optimization of the distribution system as well as the regulation of the nozzles. We optimize the temperature distribution of the mold and generate the appropriate cooling strategy and determine a suitable holding pressure profile.We determine strength properties of virtual extruded bodies for measures to prevent jetting, bubble inclusions, seams or hollow cavities. The finite element analysis provides the statements about stress concentrations, strength and vibration behaviour. Virtual injection molding and FEM analysis are repeated, to feasibility and to keep the costs under control. We support the same applications with other filling simulation software.
We give answers to questions:
- How does the form fill?
- Visible errors occur
- Do distortions or deformations occur?
- Can alternative materials be used?
- Changeover times
- Quesions about the cooling process
- How large is the closing force?
- What is the fiber orientation like?
- Questions about the reprint phase
- How long is the cycle time and can it be reduced?
- Questions relating to shrinkage and delay
- Questions on cascade optimization
- Questions on the optimization of the gas pressure process
- Distribution systems
Part filling and Packing Analysis
Optimizing the feed system gate locations, numbers and type SVG Optimization. Simulation and optimization of plastic material flow behavior, filling pressure and clamp force. Preparing remedies for filling defects like weld lines, air traps, short shot, etc.
Warpage (Deflection) Analysis
Simulating the warpage (deflection) characteristics in part. Understanding main causes behind warpage for smooth optimization.
Cooling system analysis
Checking and simulation of cooling system efficiency and optimization possibilities. Understanding the effect of differential cooling on part deflection and flow behavior.
Fiber analysis (Specifically for Glass filled materials)
To simulate Fiber’s orientation in part and resultant effects like deflection.
Dimensions stability checking with respect to shrinkage data of material and original cad dimensions.
It is used to identify structural related problems, typically with the strength, stiffness.
We calculate, simulate, optimize structure and generate:
- Injection start processes
- Solidification, flowing and filling
- Jetting, air inclusions, weld lines and shrinkage cavity
- Distribution systems
- Temperature distributions
- Hot-runner systems
- The changeover time
- Cooling processes
- Holding pressure phase
- Clamping force
- Fiber orientations
- Shrinkage and deflection
- Multibody system operations
- Injection molding process for special procedures
Programs for this purpose are: Autodesk Moldflow